Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tagged- Top 4



4 Shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Modern Family
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Parks & Recreation

4 Things I am passionate about:
1. My Husband Tyler
2. Spending time with my family (especially my nephew, Drake!)
3. Singing
4. Having a good attitude


4 phrases I use a lot:
1. "I love you more" 
2. "Drake, can you say...."
3. "I can't wait for...."
4. "I'm tired!"

4 things I've learned from the past:
1. Being home relaxing with my family is better than anything money can buy. (stole from Linds)
2. The Lord is always there for you, no matter what
3. How much I miss my mom and appreciate all that she does for Tyler an I
4. Start laughing when you're in the middle of an argument w/your husband. It will be over right then!

4 things I did yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Took a nap after work and waited for my honey to get home
3. Went on a date with Ty!
4. Stayed up til 1am watching Lord of the Rings!

4 places I'd love to visit:
1. Europe w/Tyler (France, Switzerland, Italy, Austria)
2. Hawaii (Tyler has never been)
3. Cancun again
4. Puerto Rico w/Ty

4 things I'm looking forward to:
1. Having a baby! (and adding more and more after that)
2. Tyler finishing school
3. Being financially secure and not having to work
4. Going on vacations!

4 things I love about Fall(I'm going to change it to Fall!):
1. Football Games
2. Being cold enough for a jacket but not too cold 
3. Overcast days! Love them!
4. One season closer to Christmas!

There ya go Linds... I did it! :)

1 comment: