Tuesday, April 19, 2011

What We've Been Up To.....

Our Honeymoon, stayed at The Anniversary Inn, went to Park City for 3 days and then Mexican Baja Cruise! It was so fun!!


                                  Summer Fun!

                               Justin Bieber concert with the girls!!

Little Hershey


                                           Christmas Time!

                                Amazing Cancun Trip!

Disneyland on my 22nd birthday!


    
Great Park in Irvine, CA. 400ft balloon ride and Carousel!


Newport Beach (I fell on my face skim boarding!)


The End of our Cali trip! It was so fun, thanks Trev and Ash!


Weber State Spring Ball Game
WE LOVE OUR LIFE!




3 comments:

  1. Fun pictures! Glad you guys are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I pretty much wish that we would have stayed in touch!!! I am so glad that I have found your Blog though! It is darling!! Your life seems fabulous and so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you figured out the collages. Nice! Way cute pics of you guys in Cali!

    ReplyDelete