Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Princess Hannah!

Last week, Hannah had a musical and she was the *STAR*. She was princess Briar Rose from Sleeping Beauty but the name of the play was called "The Hundred Year Snooze." It was so cute and everyone did so good. Hannah blew all of us away, she had a solo and it was amazing, she sang so beautifully but the thing I was most shocked at was her acting, she was so good! I have never had the courage or talent to act and it comes to her naturally. Everyone that came to watch her brought her flowers and I think she felt likea movie star that night. She deserved it! We love little Hannah and were so hapy we could come support her in her play. Hopefully there will be many more to come!

1 comment:

  1. She looks like a princess! And, wow, I see a little Lindsay there in that picture with Tyler! Am I the only one?

    ReplyDelete