Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Picture overload!!!


Ok get ready for the world's longest post and lots and lots of pictures. But oh well, that is how I document my life, through pictures. Tyler and I have had blast the last few months. We love spending time with our families. Picture above is from our Rose Family Christmas party (I love the pics of Hunts! Haha)
 Christmas Eve Party isn't complet without Christmas Jammies!



 Christmas Day pictures
 Valentine's Day, we went to dinner at Hamilton's with my family and then the Aggie Game
 Went to Hardware Ranch

 Pics with some of my favorite people
Bowing for Lindsay's Birthday!

 St George Trip, playing at the "Spinny Park" Yes that one on the bottom right is me having fallen down from being too dizzy!
 More fun at the Park
 We went to the Washington pool and had a blast



 For my birthday this year, Tyler spoiled me rotten! He showed up at work that day at noon and gave me a present and then told me that I would get a present every hour until midnight (cute huh!) Some of the things I got were... Modern Family, masage, trip to H&M, cupcake maker, flowers, cadbury eggs, dark chocolate, chocolate covered strawberries, diet coke, goblets and sparkling cidar, Just Go With It, dinner at Cheesecake Factory AND a night stay at The Little America Hotel. Spoiled? Yes I think so!
 23rd birthday, our elegant hotel room...
 The next day, we had brunch at the hotel and then went to our Stake Temple day at the Salt Lake Temple. It was so fun being wtih my husband non stop for 2 days. I am so lucky to have Tyler. He treats me so amazing.
 My family celebrated my birthday that weekend and I got to have my mom's famous chocolate cake!
 Supporting Hunter and Katelyn. Katelyn made cheer again and Hunter got his mission call... Roseville, CA!
 More birthday fun

 Easter was a blast. My family had a brunch on Saturday and an Easter egg hunt, it was so fun!

That night, I spent time with Julie and Grandma Shaffer and we made these fun cupcakes! Cookie monster, easter baskets and yes that is a bunny with bunny poo! Haha (Larry made Tyler and I that awesome dresser for Christmas!)


 This was the day Hunter received his endowment. It is amazing to think that more than half of my family has been through the temple now, only Katie and Hannah to go!


Easter Sunday pics..






And last, but not least, I got to spend some time a couple weeks ago with this little guy Jeter (Chrystal's baby). She was grateful to be able to take shower for as long as she wanted. He is so adorable and sleeps a lot!

Now you're up to date! I will try harder to make better posts in the future!

3 comments:

  1. You are so good to take so many pictures. I need to better about this. Way to go :) Looks like you guys are doing well! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well hello again, long lost blogger. I hadn't seen so many of these pictures- this is why you need to blog! Love them all. I especially loved seeing the pictures from your birthday...Spoiled...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tyler is one romantic guy! So glad he treats you with such love and respect for you surely deserve it. Isn't it amazing to love and be loved in return?

    ReplyDelete