Monday, September 19, 2011

Getting to be Fall...

A lot has gone on lately! For labor day, we  went to Lava to Ty’s grandparent’s cabin. Hannah and Katelyn didn’t have anything to do so they came with us! It was a blast. The weather was my fav (chilly). We spent our time making super cute bracelets, 4-wheeling, going to the hot pots, and spending time with each other. It was a very relaxing trip. Ty’s mom and dad and Kim came up on Sunday and then my parents came up on Monday for the day. Can I just say that I love camping! It is my favorite fall thing to do! We can’t wait for when we can go back! This past weekend I went to Time Out For Women in Logan with Julie and Kim, Julie got us these tickets and they were way worth it! It was such a great experience and so uplifting. They had some amazing speakers and music. (Laurel Christensen, Dean Hughes, Emily Freeman, Mercy River, etc) My mom was able to come with us on Saturday and it was so much fun spending time with both my moms! I am so lucky! Yesterday was Hannah’s 12th birthday! I can’t believe she is in Young Women’s now! I still remember waking up with her at night to rock her back to sleep when she was fussy! It is crazy how fast time has flown. We had a good ole family dinner and then Hannah had a party. She had a Justin Bieber cake and we gave her the Justin Bieber perfume! Haha. Hannah was surprised with a new bike and a new cell phone! Can you tell that she is the baby of the family?! Haha. We had a great weekend with our families as always. (P.S. We got a new car! I haven’t had time to take pics yet so I will post about it soon! Also more pics to come about our crazy day last Sunday when we “saved” my dad while he was mountain goat hunting!)
Making bracelets! Ty's cousin Tom was so much fun and is always good for a laugh!

 Our awesome bracelets that took FOREVER to make!

 Stir Crazy?

Having Fun Camping 

 Our Four-Wheeler Ride

 Time Out for Women

 The cute tote bags we got!

 Hannah's new bike

B-day Dinner
 The Hooligans at college

The Adventures of Drake (Doing his funny face on bottom left pic)

HAPPY B-DAY HANNAH!

2 comments:

  1. Camping is pretty much the funnest family thing to do, I think.

    I'm slowly getting excited for fall, but I've loved this summer and its weather so much that I'm having a hard time letting go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I wish I could have come to both events. And that picture of me is quite lovely. haha! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete